Thursday, February 4, 2010

Looking Up

Made my week so much better. He shipped it over to me from the U.K.! It's so beautiful and detailed in person. I can't wait to frame it and hang it!

I also got my business cards today, and they look great. :) Plus I got my webcam repaired "remotely" by Geeksquad, and had a new phone ordered and shipped to me.

But the verizon bi... witch needed to mind her own business. I wanted a new model, so we were going to get a new model instead of the phone I have now. She pretty much did everything possible to convince my mom to not let me get the new model. She undermined me, and that really is not professional. I am due an upgrade, so she had no right to do that.

But hey, I got my cards, I got my picture, and I have just a little homework left to do.
Oh, and I hear Drew's getting me a surprise for Valentine's. Hopefully it's good!DAMNIT HE DIDN'T FIX IT.

6 comments:

Mrs. M said...

Glad things got a little better for you - have a great weekend!!

Sheri, RN said...

Glad to see it was a great day and that picture is amazing! :)

Kristina P. said...

I really do love that picture of you.

Unknown said...

that picture is beautiful!

Amander said...

That picture is amazing! You inspired an artist - pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

Your picture turned out beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...