Wednesday, November 25, 2009

A Book to Look Into

A few weeks ago I was watching the news, suffering from my anxiety as usual.
Suddenly this segment pops up with a scientist talking about his new book.
The book?Once again the TV brings me some kind of calmness.
More and more I've seen why the atheists I've talked to are probably wrong.
Especially because many of my friends are so positive of an afterlife.

My mother laughs at me now. "I had a near death experience, I've told you about it. What more do you want from me?!?!"
It's just something that bothers me. It doesn't cause me panic attacks every night like it used to. It's just a nagging feeling that follows me throughout the day.

Now I try to focus more on my relationship with God.

-----------------------------
My grandmother fell out of her hospital bed today. She was rushed to the ER, and now apparently she is talking gibberish and she sees dead people.
She sees her dead parents and many of her dead friends. She swears they're right there in the room.
We're worried she's not going to live to Christmas.
So please pray for me and my need for more spiritual stability, and for my grandmother, mother and other family members.
This could be a very stressful holiday season.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

:( :(
thinking of you.

Kristina P. said...

I will be praying for you and your family, Lee.

I hope you can have a peaceful Thanksgiving.

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Sending you all my prayers and love!

Amander said...

Sorry to hear about your grandma. I hope you find some peace today. I will pray for you as well.

Sheri, RN said...

I'll be praying for you and your family too Lee. ::hugs::

Erin said...

I am here, praying with everyone else for you and with you!

Anonymous said...

I'll definitely pray for her!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your Grandma! Praying that she gets better soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...