Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Ethnography Paper

I'm working on an ethnography paper.
Basically, I give my opinion about a culture's behavior.

I'm doing mine on Anime Vegas because... well, I went there. And it's easy enough.
Who wouldn't want to read about this:One of the only places in the world where THAT is considered completely normal.
That's what I love about my Anthropology class. It's fun.
She wants our papers to be fun. She doesn't want boring stuff. We can put our pictures from the events with the paper, anything.
Of course, the teacher probably just doesn't want to fall asleep while she tries to grade everything.

As for psychology, it's been pretty easy. History... easy. Journalism... well. Not horrible. I love my professor, he's great. But there's a LOT of work. I have an interview assignment due after Thanksgiving.

Don't forget, add me on Facebook if you play Farmville... tickled_grey@yahoo.com

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

This sounds like a really cool paper!

Sheri, RN said...

Great idea for the paper! Sounds like a great class, I loved Anthropology too!

Sarah said...

You're underweight according to the BMI. I am in the normal range so my TSH levels have not affected my weight, that's not my concern. I'm happy with my weight, I am not too happy about what I have read regarding fertility. I think that might be why the Doc doesn't feel I need meds, because I am not overweight and I'm sure he looked at my chart to see my weight...hopefully it all works out when I call him later and DEMAND to talk to HIM and not his nurse :)

Amander said...

That's why I miss college - fun learning!

And I don't play farmville yet, but so many of my friends play I may need to try it out.

Grand Pooba said...

The teacher definitely won't fall asleep if you include that picture in your paper!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like that's going to be a pretty good paper!

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a fun paper!!! I bet your professor will love it.

I don't "do" farmville. I refuse to get sucked in to one more online obsession!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...