Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mmm... Beef Patty with Caramel Coloring Added

I don't see how something like that could ever be appetizing.
It actually tasted pretty good though.
The Mexican style macaroni on the other hand...
not so much.

I opened up all of the MRE packets, because I wanted to see what goodies they were hiding.
The pretzels with nacho filling are really yummy, and so is the barbecue sauce.
Beef patty was yummy, and I ate the whole thing. The veggie burger yesterday was similar, but the texture wasn't as good. But that tends to happen with a lot of veggie burgers.

I haven't done anything else today. I tend to just sit around and watch TV. Until I start work in a couple of weeks, and school, and go to the anime convention, I doubt my days will be very interesting.

I'm going to see District 9 on Thursday, and I'm really exciting. That movie looks AWESOME.
It's the weirdest concept I've seen for an alien movie, which is good.

What do YOU think about District 9?
Also, wow. I'm boring.

11 comments:

Erin said...

I just read something about District 9 in Entertainment Weekly yesterday. It looks like it will be really interesting. Let us know what you think!

And yeah, the snacks/treats in the MREs were always my favorite.

Anonymous said...

Those glasses are so cute on you!

Jillene said...

District 9 seems like it will be very interesting.

You are NOT boring!!

I have never tried MRE food before--maybe I should.

Kristina P. said...

I've heard good things about it, and I can probably even convince Adam to go with me!

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of that movie

Sheri, RN said...

Sounds interesting, I'm always up for Sci-Fi stuff lol

Wendyburd1 said...

I really want to see it after FINALLY seeing a trailer where it was more than just the ships floating above us...it had to storyline, but them being restricted to a place and just wanting to go home? Cool. Saw GI JOE today and loved it but I am an action fan, so others might not.

Unknown said...

ooo and Leeeee, check out my post for today. There just MIGHT be something there for you. ahahahhahaha.

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Its good to know that some of those MRE's I have stowed away as emergency supplies won't be too terrible!

Anonymous said...

We'll probably check it out when it's released on DVD. It looks pretty good!

Anonymous said...

I don't really know much about that movie, but I don't think it's something I'd be interested in. I hope you enjoy seeing it though!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...