Wednesday, December 24, 2008

I Rarely Do Two Posts, But THIS is FREAKING AWESOME

No it's not about my xbox, and this will be a short post.

My favorite Twilight fansite, hisgoldeneyes.com, did a video for Stephenie Meyer's birthday.
Each fansite was given a character to talk about, and hisgoldeneyes was given Edward.
They asked everyone to send in submissions for the video and the best would be included.
Well guess what?
I'm the first video in the video! There's pictures and poems before me, but then my face pops up and proclaims my love for Edward.

Here's a link to the video:
Video!!!

Now, go back and read the post before this since that's the important one. I was just too excited not to post this! 1500 people have seen me proclaim my love already!
And the rest of the video is pretty awesome, too. :3
No one ever uses my submissions for anything!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoo hoo!

Kelsey said...

Congrats!!
That IS pretty awesome!

Anonymous said...

That's great! Congrats!

Angela said...

Congrats on being chosen for that video...very cool!

Unknown said...

Cool and Congrats!

Mary said...

WooHoo. And I have to agree about Edward, in the book...not so much the movie.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...