Sunday, January 4, 2009

Read this and then... read the other post. But I had to say...

WE GOT A HOUSE AND I AM SO EXCITEDTHAT IS ME RIGHT NOW
I'M CUTE AND HAPPY AND HOMYGOD I'M EXCITED.

I don't usually do two posts in one day, but you know... sort of big development there.
Different story if I like... found a raisin in my raisin bran.
"HOLY CRAP YOU GUYS, THIS ONE WAS EXTRA WRINKLY."

We walked in, looked around, and went "Yep, let's get this one."
It was spotless. So spotless it looked like a hospital.
Not in the eery "People die here" sort of way.
But in the "Don't touch anything because you aren't sterile and you'll germ up the place" sort of way.

And the place has a little empty garden patch out back with peach trees and grape vines and there was one other fruit but I'm blanking on the name.
I'm going to plant pretty flowers in the two empty patches.

The only downside is that the WHOLE HOUSE has tile floors.
Whole house, you say? At least you can go to the bedroom and let your feet sink into some fluffy carpet.
WRONG.
Tile.
Everywhere.

My feet were so cold. They were screaming to be wrapped in socks. Even with socks the cold just seeped through.
My feet were cold with shoes on, that's how bad it is.


Anywaaaay, now I'm working on layouts.
Or I would be, but no one else has ordered. I was rolling in orders, and now nothing.
What the frig man, what the frig.

But I am beginning to spread, which is quite refreshing.
Like a virus.
Zombies.
AHHH.

Just thought I'd share that exciting news with you guys. Will definitely show you pics of the new house and moving day.

13 comments:

Hccm said...

So happy you have a house! Maybe when you design for others you can create a button to link back to your site to advertise.

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Congrats on the house!

Erin said...

Yay...congrats! Time to stock up on warm socks!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you! Congratulations! Start collecting throw rugs, socks and slippers! Yippee!

Anonymous said...

That's great, Lee! Now the fun part will begin... packing up.

Wendyburd1 said...

I had no idea you were LOOKING for a new house!?LOL! Get a BIG area rug for your bedroom, 2 if it is really big, seriously it will help! Yeah I definitely want pictures!! I love looking at new homes, so fun...yeah I am weird like that!LOL!
LOVE your background, it looks woven!

Kelsey said...

Congrats!!! That's so exciting.
My aunt's house is all tile and my feet always freeze. Now you have an excuse to get some extra fluffy rugs!

Anonymous said...

Very cute blog! Love your layouts! Congrats on the house.

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!! so exciting!!! Just get some area rugs for the rooms, problem solved!

Jillene said...

YEAH!! This is GREAT news!!

Cant Hardly Wait said...

Go get you some throw rugs girl. All animal print. Then put a sign in the front that says "welcome to the jungle".

Sheri, RN said...

Thanks again for making me a fairy layout. :) I got lots of comments on it, hopefully they will place an order with ya too. Keep ya busy and all. hehe

Congrats on the new house! We had a fully tiled first floor in Florida. Area rugs seem to help with the cold. :)

Kimmy said...

What awesome news!!!

Also, I left you something on my blog. Check it out when you have a chance :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...