Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Birthday Party, and my awesome friggin' outfit

Okay, so I've decided that I have some sort of deficiency. I'm freaking tired ALL THE TIME. But, I did take some time while at the party, and leaving for the party, to take some pics of my outfit and of all the fun and shananigans. The party was for my ex-boyfriend, Drew's birthday. I brought donuts and a Tv-Be-Gone. To be fair, I never usually dress like this. But I may start. It's more... put together and funky than what I usually do. The purple jeans, blue heels, striped shirt.
When I went to Krispy Kreme to pick up the donuts for the party, the guy behind the counter checked me out. And then, when the pizza got delivered at the house, the pizza guy did a double-take and then smile wave when he saw me. Granted, both of them were like 40 and tubby, but I still felt flattered. Oh, and today, a freaking miracle happened. I looked down at the scale and saw... 129.2. I haven't seen a twenty anything in about two years! And this was after scarfing down pizza, donuts, and soda all day. Hallulujah!
Tomorrow I have to write out my notes for my speech, and then Tuesday I have a math test, a final to turn in, and my speech to give. Oh boy, sounds like a delightful day. Hopefully I can get my shniznit together before Tuesday.
MY AWESOME OUTFIT. I wish you could see my heels up close. Shiny blue pumps.
Haha, I look like I'm boxing.
Drew
Me and Drew's friend Tyler

Drew looking curious, and his friend Chris in the background
Marcus, Mitch's pony tail, and Drew's little sister Chloe. This picture makes me as sad as a mouse in the rain. Two seconds before, Marcus was doing growly arms at Chloe and it was adorable/hilarious. My camera didn't take the picture in time. Ugh! Note the look on Chloe's face. Explains a lot.
Mitch playing... super smash bros. I think.
Me and Tyler. I did not get ONE picture with his eyes open. The room was pitch black, and so the flash was like a blinding device.
Me and Drew
Me and Tyler

7 comments:

Angela said...

You look great! Looks like you had a ton of fun :)

Wendyburd1 said...

You look Fav-alllllous!! LOL! You are such a good sport going to the ex's birthday party!

Anonymous said...

I am glad that you enjoyed the party. You looked great in your new outfit!

Cant Hardly Wait said...

You look so pretty! And I love the shoes! I am glad you had a good time. You deserved it.

Jillene said...

You look AMAZING!! I am glad that you went and had a good time!!

Kristina P. said...

You look hot!!

Laurin Pearce said...

You do look great! I saw you on Tid Bits from Liz and have been thinking about checking out your blog for a little while now! I loved it! I loved the outfit too! I love dressing funky, in high school I was more along the lines of preppy but I was always trying to fit in, now I take my love for Batman and different colors and put them in my style! You go girl!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...