Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sweet, sweet Satisfaction

Well you remember all that money I saved to buy my ex-boyfriend a birthday present?
It's going to a good cause now... my hair. I'm dying it. Maybe just hilights. Maybe just lowlights.
But whatever it is, I want to better myself with what was going to reward him. My hair has been the same for a loooong time (except for the occasional purple or red hair dye - mom still hasn't forgiven me for that). So it is time for me to do something about it!

Waking up each morning is becoming easier and easier. He's becoming ruder and ruder to be honest. He said he wanted to be friends, and then his responses to my text messages are cold and short.
That's how MINE should be, not the other way around. I'm not going to text him at all today. If he wants to talk, he can find the time to do it. I'll be too busy gettin' my hair done-did. :D
Of course I'll show you guys when I get back. If I can't afford it, I'm just getting a trim. I'll still look spiffy.
Anyway, everyone have a great day, and I will be back!

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

This sounds like an excellent idea. I can't wait to see pictures of the hair!

Anonymous said...

I agree... I would just let him come to you. Can't wait to see pictures of your hair.

rychelle said...

hang in there! hair therapy will be good for you.

Anonymous said...

hey! i was recommended to your blogspot by kristina!! :) ha i love the story! aren't ex boyfriends just the pit of the world??

i am amazed that your in college already! i love it! im definitely jealous! i almost went to an advanced school last year thats on college campus, but i just couldn't find the heart to give up my high school years:( but that is so dang cool that you such a genius that your already in college! kudos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...