Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Unveiling!

Alright, so everyone knows this is what my hair used to look like:Well, with the help of my ex's birthday money, here's the new me:
And, here's the non-webcam view:I got hilights and lowlights. I like it so much better than my old hair.
Now I have much more self-confidence. Totally worth the 95 bucks.

As for the rest of the day, it's been uneventful. My dad is coming over tonight, but that's nothing amazing. TWILIGHT ON FRIDAY EEEEEEE.

Anyway, enjoy the pics of my hair!
Oh, almost forgot. New book of the week and song of the week!

Oh, and a note. I don't hate my ex. In fact, we both still care for eachother a lot. :) We'll always be close, and that's all I could ever ask for. Thank you everyone for your support!

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Lee, I LOVE it!!!! I'm not just saying that. It looks amazing and I am totally jealous. You are completely gorgeous and your jerk ex will be kicking himself.

Anonymous said...

I love your hair! It looks so good! I am glad that it makes you feel better.

Angela said...

oh I love the new hair! LOVE!! simply stunning! :)

Chillygator said...

Oh, it's so sexy! Very worth it!

Cant Hardly Wait said...

It looks really great! I'm glad you chose to treat yourself with the money.

Wendyburd1 said...

Lee it looks SO good!! Yay for you, using the money on yourself, that was SUCH a good idea!! You LOOK FABULOUS!!!

rychelle said...

LOVE the hair!!! where did you get it done?

Jillene said...

Your hair looks AMAZING!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...