Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I Need Some New Friggin' Jeans - New Song of the Week

The upside to losing 14 pounds? I feel healthier and thinner. (except the freaking lump on my stomach. MAKE IT GO AWAY, UGH.)
The downside:
My pants don't fit. I have to keep pulling them up. I looked like a dweeb today, running and trying to pull my pants up.

Today wasn't a great day. A few days ago I told a friend of mine about my plans with my ex, and he freaked out and confessed that he was "in love with me." Would've been nic... no I'm not going to lie. It still wouldn't have. It made me extremely uncomfortable. And then he kept texting and texting, and I was BUSY. But he assumed I was ignoring him (which now I might be. It was so annoying I couldn't take it.)
And then he had his friend start calling me. It was... two or three calls?
The first was while I was at Twilight, and they knew that. So it pissed me off.
The second was the next day. I answered and went "Hello? Helloooo? hello?" Nothing. So I hung up.
So he texts me, and got so angry with me. He said I was playing games and etc.
Playing games would've been telling the guy "I love you!" then when he tells me, I say I don't like him.
I never did anything. All I did was be busy. Gee, I'm sorry.

So, I went into gamestop today. I hang out there with those guys (who I avoided). The guy behind the counter always has my back, and when he saw me walk in he knew something was wrong.
I told him what happened and he was pissed. So when the two guys came in a little later, I saw them coming and hid behind a game display.
And listened while gamestop manager reamed them a new one.
And lover-boy's friend proceeded to say that I was doing it for attention.

What did I do? He was the one that rudely professed supposed love for me, and then proceeded to suddenly send like 50 text messages.
It was creepy, and I wanted to be left alone.
I'm just so sick of being insulted by people that I think are friends.
Gamestop guy (I know his name, don't worry. I try to keep from using names in my blog) bought me a frozen yogurt to make me feel better. I kept offering to pay for it and he wouldn't let me.
I hate that! Always makes me feel guilty!

9 comments:

Angela said...

having to buy new jeans cuz you lost weight is always a good thing. I recently had to buy new jeans cuz i put on a few pounds...not a good thing. :(

Kristina P. said...

Definitely stay away! Don't give in!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on losing 14 pounds!

Wendyburd1 said...

Okay I DO want to hurt you for complaining you need new jeans when you have that FLAT stomach, LOL!

This guy sounds like a jerk, I am happy gamestop guy had your back!!

Wendyburd1 said...

Lee!! You found my picture I was talking about!! That's amazing!! Thank you!!

Wendyburd1 said...

Lee it's fine! LOL! Yes we celebrate Christmas, we're Christians! You know, the whole real name of our church, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, lol! You can ask most of us that you know and we won't be offended...except the whole multiple wives thing, PLEASE say you know my Dad has only one wife! :)

Jillene said...

Stay away!! Stay FAR, FAR away!!

Elisa said...

The downside of gaining 14 pounds? Nothing ever fits.


Good for you for losing some weight! I bet you fell great!

Elisa said...

OK. I'm tired. I meant to say FEEL. I bet you FEEL great...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...