Saturday, November 8, 2008

Morning Rambling

So right now I'm waiting for my face lotion to dry so I can put on my makeup and go get abused by doctors.
Abused by doctors you say? Why?
Two words. Flu shot.
I know I shouldn't be such a baby about things like this, but shots just give me the heebie jeebies.
Because of my high cholesterol I get my blood drawn once a month, but that's so much different! Just the feeling of the shot getting pushed into my arm... *shudders* I can't even bear to think about it.
Now just a heads up, I'm pretty sure there's going to be 2 or 3 more posts today. I'm kind of turning into a blogging addict. I'll definitely get a picture while I'm getting my shot and post that. It'll look something like this:
They better give me a lollipop or I'll be hoppin' mad!

We're also going to look at new houses today after my doctorial abusification (you heard me). Finding a one-story for rent for under $1,290 a month in Vegas is such a pain. Every one of them we find has something wrong with it, or it's in the south of nowhere. We literally walked into one with the tiles in the kitchen torn up and covered in dirt and the realtor goes "So what do you think?"
Let me tell you what I think. I think we just walked into a demolition site, not a house. And I think you wear too much cologne. So there.

I'm also working on starting up some new sections/weekly/daily post things on the blog. If you have any suggestions they would be much appreciated!

And thank you to everyone that is helping me to reach my goal. I never expected such a warm outpouring so soon!

(If anyone knows how to follow a blog when the person doesn't have that link on their page, could you let me know? I know how to add blogs to my bloglist, but actually following the blog... not so much.)

Anyway, off to go get shot in the arm! Ciao!

7 comments:

Seth said...

Ur a punk :D, also, you need to build muscle, low weight high reps ftw....btw for eveybody else, i'm the guy with the vengeful cat

Anonymous said...

Sorry you have to get the flu shot. I don't like shots either. To follow a blog, you go to dashboard and click on blogs I am following. You can add them from there. Happy Saturday!

Anonymous said...

Hey I was told to check your blog out. I have to say I like what I see and you are pretty funny.

I hate getting flu shots too. I always get the flu after the shot... It's sad.

Kristina P. said...

I once almost got kicked out of high school because I refused to get my immunizations. And then I went, and it wasn't bad at all! I was such a baby!

And I use Google Reader to follow blogs, but I know people like the Blogger thing too.

Me (aka Danielle) said...

I refuse to get my flu shot. Its not so much the needle as I am convinced that I get sick more often on the years that I do get the shots. I would much rather take my chances. So far, its working for me.

As for the following blogs. My personal favorite is google reader. Although I do choose to follow blogs as well via blogger.

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

I hate shots too...and my daughter hates them even more! I am sorry you have to go through that!
Carrie

Wendyburd1 said...

I am such a needle-phobic! Shots or draw blood and I turn pasty white ( I know, how COULD she get any whiter - she's clear!). My Sister Sandy is studying to be a plebotomist and THINKS she will practice on me, cuz I am ALL "interesting", my veins like to hide...uh NOOOO!! Here's a lollipop, I bet he didn't give you one!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...