Thursday, November 13, 2008

What to choose? Who knows?

My boyfriend's birthday is coming up on December 2nd, and I need to get him the most spectacular amazing thoughtful present any girlfriend has ever gotten a guy.
He's a gamer, and pretty much I'm sure I can expand from there somehow. Let's just say he's not the typical jock. He's the typical geeky 18 year old.

So I must ask all of you this favor. What do I get him?! I need to get it soon so that I can have time to take it back if it's necessary.
Here are examples of past presents:
Custom t-shirt, video game he wanted, customized pillow thingy.
And etc.
I was hoping you guys could give me some advice! He doesn't read my blog, so it's safe to leave suggestions here. (:

Anyway, I have big black circles under my eyes today. I blame Wendy fully (I'm kidding! I was sick last night, I really couldn't sleep. In fact, I thank you for giving me something to do while I was sick and unable to sleep). I read on her blog about the show Dead Like Me. And then I wound up watching the first episode at 11 last night. And then the second. And the third. And then the fourth. And then it was 2 in the morning and I couldn't sleep because I was so awake! My fear is gone because of that show. It's a freaking miracle.Someone please explain who the blonde with the red skirt is. THAT IS NOT THE WOMAN I HAVE GROWN TO LOVE IN THE FIRST FOUR EPISODES. WHERE IS THE FEISTY LADY WITH THE MOLE THAT STOLE HER WEDDING RING BACK?

One more note for today. I was so super sick this morning. I was about to look like this (quick note, that's not cat throw up, it's the cat's food on it's face):
But it was so funny because my mom had to stop to get me gingerale, and we pulled into this tiny shopping center and I saw a sign that said "Chi-Chi Couture Puppies"
Couture puppies? WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? I looked it up and only got a dog clothing site. Someone will have to explain the fundamentals of a couture puppy to me. Because last time I checked, you have to have a license to practice making couture. And it's clothing. Not puppies. Or puppy clothing.

11 comments:

Kristina P. said...

OK, that picture is disgusting. Because it's both a cat, and there's throw up on it's face. Blech!

Jillene said...

AMEN to you comment Kristina!! I hate cats and I hate puke!!

Get him the video game. My husband is almost 34 and he still loves when I buy him PS2 or Wii games!!

Lee said...

Technically it's not really puke.
Look at the little bowl. That's just it's food on it's face. :)

Trust me, wouldn't put puke on my blog.

Lee said...

Speaking of which, my cat just threw up on the carpet and the window ledge.

Chillygator said...

Does he have the game Portal? All the geeky boys I know really love it. I played it and enjoyed it, plus it also has really cheeky humor.

nooneanymore said...

Ah! I friggin love Dead Like Me! George was adorable.
There's a movie coming out in '09 for it XP

Let's see...there's all sorts of gamers. But since you said typical I'm going to guess he's into things like Gears of War and Call of Duty a lot? World at War came out a few days back if he doesn't have that. Gears of War 2 as well. Want it! xD; You could buy a collectors edition of one of the big titles he doesn't have et and wants. Or you could buy him some sort of collectible. I know someone with a Master Chief helmet xD

Wendyburd1 said...

What about one of those chairs for gamers?? I dunno, LOL!

Yay you are hooked on Dead Like ME!! The blonde is Daisy, you meet her later. I know I LOVE Betty!! And did you read they are gonna have a direct to dvd movie for us DLM fanatics that STILL are mad it is gone?!! Yay yayyayayayayayayayay~!! LOL!

Seriously, it helped with your fear? That's GREAT!! It does make the going into the light SO nice!LOL

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! My husband and your boyfriend have the same birthday. I am lousy at gifts. I usually do the whole gift card thing. I know that they are impersonal. But I'd rather give one of those than something someone doesn't like. My husband usually just tells me exactly what he wants and I go get it.

Love the picture of the kitty. Looks like my Snickers when he was a baby. He use to get food all over him because of his smudge face. Too Cute!!!!

Nikki said...

Ok, so I know you said your boyfriend is a gamer, but I don't know anything about gaming, but can I just make a suggestion? I'm getting my hubby cologne for his birthday - it's the gift that keeps on giving! I get to pick which one I like, and he gets to smell delicious to me, and everyone is happy! ;-)

rychelle said...

try this website:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/

Angela said...

I have no gift ideas :(

cat with food on face...adorable! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...