Sunday, November 9, 2008

For the record...

I make all of my backgrounds and headers, but any site that I get brushes from are linked in my "My Favorite Graphic Sites" section. Gotta give credit where credit is due.
To be honest, photo editing is my real passion, not graphic designing. I'll give you guys a few examples of my work.Those are just a few of the pics I've taken and edited before. I used to be my biggest editing subject, ha! I'll probably unveil some of my others over time, but for now feast your eyes on my editing skillios - if you can even call them that!
If I start taking more pictures in the future, which I probably will, I'll definitely post them in their edited glory. Until then, gotta stick with my candids!

8 comments:

Me (aka Danielle) said...

You do great work! I can only dream of being that talented.

Angela said...

You are very talented girl! :)

Anonymous said...

You do great work!

Anonymous said...

Were are the originals to compare them to? :p

Lee said...

Haha, I actually have SOME of the originals. Not all of them.

Wendyburd1 said...

Photo editing is SO fun...alas I have to use trial downloads, I wish I had photoshop!!

Kristina P. said...

These look great!

And I have a new blog header that a blog friend made for me. You can also when a completely blog makeoever on my blog today, if you're interested. But, doesn't look like you need it. :)

rychelle said...

the pics look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...