Sunday, November 23, 2008

Short Post Today

I'm going to sit down and write an epic post tomorrow, but right now I'm just too tired.
I will tell you that I was officially inducted into Phi Theta Kappa yesterday. Score, I'm in an honors society!
So, how about instead of blogging since I'm TOO TIRED, I'll just ask a couple questions.
What should my next template layout theme be? (fall, flowers, music, etc.)
What could another blog tradition of mine be?
How was your day?
And what movie are you most looking forward to in the coming months/year?

Mine's gotta be... Harry Potter. Mostly because nothing else amazing is coming out.
Hope everyone's day was great!
I'll record my speech for you guys tomorrow and post it!

8 comments:

Kristina P. said...

A fall template sounds nice.

And I don't really know what's coming out. I'm not really a HP fan. The movies are OK, and I haven't read of the books.

Angela said...

Congrats on getting in the honors society! :)

It think you should do a winter template...like a snowman. But I say that cuz we have a bit of snow here...probably is not snowing in Vegas.

Me (aka Danielle) said...

There is nothing wrong with a short post!

Congrats on the honors society! That's a big accomplishment!

I like the idea of a template that really reflects who YOU ARe! after-all this is YOUR blog!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting into the honor society.

I think a winter template would be nice. I am going to change my next month to something Christmas.

I am not sure as to what movies are even coming out. We very rarely ever go to the movie theater. We are "wait for it to oome out on DVD" people.

rychelle said...

what about a winter or christmas theme?

Wendyburd1 said...

ummm i am looking forawrd to a trillion movies including HP,PUSH, 7 Pounds, Wolverine, Knowing,etc etc!!

Daphine said...

I think a holiday layout would be nice.

Hey, congrats on getting into honors society! That's great!!

Hmmmm...I would like to see the new Will Smith movie that released last week. I don't know that name of it, but I love any movie that he's in.

Jillene said...

A fall one!! Harry Potter FOR SURE!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...