Monday, November 17, 2008

My Mission - Gardetto's

Okay, so today I'm having some womanly problems and I'm craving some crunchy, yummy Gardetto's.
Only problem is, those suckers are apparently hard to find. I had my mom go out and try to find some, and alas, there weren't any. How could this happen to me?
I WANT MY GARDETTO'S.
This is just one of my usual cravings. Other examples are: curly fries, goldfish... holy crap I want goldfish now. Cheezits, burger king crispy chicken salads, macaroni bites. Mmm... I'm so hungry right now.
My mom made us a "diet salad". Did not enjoy that. I like some salads, not this one. I think I'm just not in the mood for health food. I want crap, and lots of it.

I've also found that right now, I can't stand jewelry commercials. "There's only one thing that lasts forever, Love."
Go screw yourself and your love. Love doesn't last forever. You're just trying to sell me some crappy jewelry. I used to think love lasted forever, but now that thought is loooong gone.

WHERE ARE MY FREAKING GARDETTO'S?! I want something crunchy to munch on. But no. Here's what's available to me: Nuts, salad stuff, some chocolate, milk.
I want crunchy and salty and not healthy.
Is that so much to ask?

9 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I don't think I've ever had Gardettos! I hope you find some quick!

Jillene said...

KRISTINA!! REALLY!? They are delicious and yummy and exquisite and beyond good!! Go get you some TODAY!!

Lee-
Tell your mom to try a gas station. She might have some luck there. Gardettos--MMMMMMMM!!!!

Anonymous said...

Lee- I hope you find some Gargetto's soon. I know how it is when you are craving something and can't get it.

I personally have never tried these. I tend to steer away from anything that remotely looks like trail mix. However, I would eat all of the pretzels out of it. :o)

Angela said...

I have no idea what Gardettos are...lol!

Dads(2) said...

Gardettos are wonderful--Hope your found'em!

rychelle said...

i think you can buy a GIANT bag of gardettos at sam's club or costco....

Cant Hardly Wait said...

Love may not last forever, but diamonds sure do!

Gardettos are good. I ate them a lot while I was pregnant.

I hope you find them soon!

Wendyburd1 said...

Never had them and don't know your zipcode (go to General Mills they have a product locator!!) but I did find a box of 12 8oz. bags here:

http://www.amazon.com/Gardettos-Original-Recipe-Snack-8-6-Ounce/dp/B000SVL0AU/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=grocery&qid=1226996121&sr=1-2

nooneanymore said...

;0
What the heck are Gardettos?


"Love's not Time's fool, though rosy lips and cheeks

Within his bending sickle's compass come:

Love alters not with his brief hours and weeks"

I think love is forever
As long as it's true love between both people
It can' be one side pulling all the love ;0

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...