Saturday, November 15, 2008

Thank You Everyone

You know, for the longest time I didn't think I'd get through it if my boyfriend broke up with me. I was so used to the routine "Morning, I love you, would you like to play warcraft?" "Goodnight, I love you, Text me in the morning."
But after last night (You know, I've cried worse in my life) I woke up feeling like "I can handle this."
Every teenager wants their first relationship to last forever. I guess that's the downside of raging hormones. They're fun when you've found new love, sure, but they make you miserable when that new love turned old love dumps you.
The big downside is how my eyes are swollen to the size of freaking... something smaller than what my eyes were.
To be honest I knew I could eventually make it through when after I'd finished bawling and yelling at him, he said "Well I wasn't a good girlfriend" on accident (called himself the girlfriend, not me) And I went "Obviously *laughs* You aren't a girl. The stakes weren't that great for you to begin with if you wanted to be a great girlfriend."
Even when my world is metaphorically crashing down around me, I can make jokes. Who else can do that? Really?
Now that I've got my face mask on I feel a lot better.

Anyway, as the title says, thank you everyone. Thank you for supporting me and helping me get through this rough time. I didn't think I could make it, but I'm already beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Side note: Can someone teach me how to correctly reply to comments? I know there's a better way than posting in my own comments, or commenting on their blog. I just can't figure out what it is!

10 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Just think of Edward, and block him out. You are amazing, Lee!

Jillene said...

Things always get better and it seems that you have a positive attitude--which is so amazing and it really helps to look at the positive!! You are adorable!!

Thank you for taking the time to vote for my mess!! I REALLY appreciate it!!

Angela said...

Glad to hear you are doing a bit better.

((((hugs))))

Me (aka Danielle) said...

Keep looking to the brighter side. (you seem to do that well). It will only get better!

Anonymous said...

Glad that you are feeling better.

Chillygator said...

I'm happy to see you joking (o: Even if it is hard.

And, yes, when you find the proper way to reply, please let me know. It's the reason I do my serious blog on LiveJournal since they have a better commenting system.

nooneanymore said...

Good for you ;D You've got heart

Cant Hardly Wait said...

You know, you're doing really great. When I was in my teens I only had one boyfriend. I thought my life was over when it ended. You're taking it with such maturity. But just remember it is OK and sort of mentally healthy to be upset for a little while longer. It's only natural. Don't force yourself to get over it and move on. No matter how old you are, it takes a little time to get used to not having that relationship and companionship. But I am glad you're feeling okay!

Wendyburd1 said...

Yay you are joking!!

Ummm apparently Jay at Half time lessons says if you do this thing where comments are sent directly to your email, it is easier...to HIM. I like MY old fashioned look at all bogs way...so far! LOL!

You SURE you don't want me to put you in my giveaway, you could be in for 5 turns!!

Nickie. said...

Smile. =D It's gets better, I promise! Think of something so increibly odd it makes you laugh till you pee. Thats the best medicine..and go out, enjoy life, and SMILE! =D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...