Saturday, November 29, 2008

Photo Editing

Okay, well, I found this pic of Britney Spears and I just had to edit it. Don't get me wrong, she looks a lot healthier than she did at the beginning of the year, but they're running her ragged. She looked so tired. So, I decided to freshen her up.I tried to make her look fresher, without completely distorting her face.

Anyway, this is what I do in my spare time. Woo, what an exciting life I have.

Tomorrow's my ex's birthday party. It should be fun. Geek and video games, that's my idea of a good time. (really, I wasn't being sarcastic!!)
Oh oh oh! I bought new jeans today! I'll take a pic tomorrow when I put them on. They're purple! Woo!

Anyway, dinner time. Enjoy the photo edit! I'll post pics from the party!

4 comments:

Denise @ Sunflowers, Chocolate and Little Boys said...

You actually go to your ex's birthday parties? Thats crazy, lol.... Have fun :-)

Kristina P. said...

I'm shocked that they didn't Photoshop Britney's picture!

And I can't wait for Britney's documentary tomorrow. I sort of have an obsession with her.

Angela said...

I like what you did to Britney. They should hire you ;)

Anonymous said...

You really made Brittany look better.
Have fun at the b-day party.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...